- Thank goodness for FNL or I would never blog anymore. Life is just so busy these days, but good busy. I'm enjoying having a life, getting out with friends, scrapbooking, running, going on dates with my hubby!
- Oh, I'm also working a ton haha. Trying to get in lots of files before the summer so I don't have to work as much and can be home with the boys.
- Chicken had his first case of documented "naughty" last weekend. He snuck up to the table when M and I were in the front room, unpeeled a Cadbury Easter egg and crammed the whole thing into his mouth and then proceeded to chew as fast as he could when I said "did Dad tell you you could have that"? I guess we can't trust him not to be sneaky anymore!
- Did you know that "snuck" isn't actually a word!?!
- The basement is being developed and while I'm excited it also makes me nervous about all the choices I have to make. Looking at lighting, flooring, paint, etc all gets really overwhelming for me.
- Speaking of which we've been in our house just under two years and still have drywall for our kitchen back splash. It's such a big decision (could make our kitchen look even better or just awful) that I can't decide. It's so overwhelming but I can't really put it off much longer. Anyone good at that kind of thing wanna come over and pick something for me?
For more FNL go HERE and check out our hostess with the mostess!