- I know everyone is talking about the weather but I'm gonna do it too! It's been cold here - really, really cold! Like temps in the -30s (lower with the windchill). Which kinda makes for some funny facebook posts like: "it's so cold my dog froze to the fire hydrant" or "even the snowman on my lawn wants to come inside. I'm gonna let him".
- It's supposed to warm up tomorrow and then be above zero - woohoo!
- A while back I saw an article being circulated on facebook called "you're a good mom, I'm a good mom". Basically it was all about not judging each other and instead supporting one another. Except it only took a few weeks and the majority of those people are now sharing links all about judging someone else's parenting (from CIO to co sleeping to even judging someone for reading parenting books). Sigh!
- The baby took 13 months to get his first tooth and now a few weeks later he has two! (his brother took 14 months, M was over and year and I was 11 months - we are late teethers).
- Chicken is 3.5 and he says the most hilarious things to us now. Seriously, I laugh all day long. I think so far 3 is the best age ever!
- Scrapbooking last weekend? Was a total bust (well not totally I did get lots of Chicken's baby book done). Ah well, you can't have it all right!
Okay, now go visit our HOSTESS because this is her last FNL before blue comes!