- I started hot yoga last night and it was awesome. But I'm kinda a freak when it comes to yoga. I'm super bendy so I can do lots of the poses really well but I have zero strength (especially in my upper body) so then about 40% of the poses I can't do at all!
- It's like spring here! It's so warm and we aren't even wearing jackets lately. I've lived here long enough to know that this is typical and it will still be snowing in April and May but still it's so great. We went to play at the park yesterday and everything was dry - the boys had a blast!
- On boxing day M braved the stores and woke up super early to buy me a new washer and dryer (we had been looking for one forever and then the very one I was dreaming of was 50% off!!). Our current one is the pits. It shakes the whole house (things even fall off my shelves in my office which is a story below the washer), ruins my clothes (I have holes in tons of my shirts and all my nice towels have snags in them), doesn't wash them half the time and is super duper loud (I will NEVER buy anything Kenmore again - all my friends who have the same washer HATE it). But the washer was not in stock. Now whenever the phone rings I think it's Lowes (it isn't). I don't want to do anymore laundry in our old washer ever again so we have piles of dirty clothes and nothing is clean.
- Anyone want to buy a great used washer and dryer? For you? Real cheap!!
- I'm volunteering at the blood drive today. I've never been able to donate because of my low blood pressure but as a Lioness we volunteer to help out. So, when I saw that there were some shifts available I jumped at the chance. I love that I can still be a part of it now and help out even though I can't actually donate!
- My antibiotics seemed to be working and now the right side of my face is hurting and I'm seriously stuffed up. So frustrating!
Happy Friday all! More leftovers can be found HERE!