- I've been home with both boys four days this week (Chicken has always gone Monday-Wednesday to a dayhome but we pulled him out for the summer). I was supposed to have a file but none in my area have come in yet (and I don't want to leave the baby for longer than I have to). I was honestly apprehensive about it. I know Little Bear is now 7 months but I didn't know if I could handle it without yelling at the kids or crying. Turns out? I'm loving it! We've gone out two days and stayed home two days and I'm so happy. I can see why SAHM's like it now!
- We've had a big breakthrough with Chicken (I will blog about it all later) and it's made a huge difference. I'm so proud of him now and how he's maturing!
- The baby takes formula - repeat: THE BABY TAKES FORMULA! My mom and M put the boys to bed while I was coupon stacking the other night (thrilling I know) and it was the first time in 7 months that I didn't do bedtime. Seriously, it was a wonderful little break! I'm still nursing him morning and night (and I love that special time together) but the break is nice!
- I have a website! Seriously - how cool is that!! It's still in the development stages but I'm wicked excited - Check us out here Stuck On You Vinyl Decor. This Mompreneur stuff is pretty awesome! Oh, and KSENIA and her awesome boyfriend made it for me (talented hey)!
- Sadly, my new cutter has been a serious PIA so far. All I do when I put the boys to bed is read manuals for the cutter and my new software. I was hoping to be farther along than this right now but my customers are all being really patient with me (I have the best customer base ever so far)!
- Am I the only one who doesn't really care about Will and Kate? And did you know that when they come over here we pay for it all. Yep, the tax payers pay for the couple to fly over here and then do a ton of cool stuff. Why aren't they paying for it themselves? You think the recession was hard on them too? Oh, and what is with all the Canadians using British slang all of a sudden - it's funny in a lame kind of way!
- I have so many blogs that I used to love that I don't read anymore. So many sellouts lately. Don't get me wrong; I do reviews and giveaways too but when they are every post you write, I stop reading your bog. And, lately I've seen a lot of bloggers "trick" you into reading their posts. The title seems to be about their family but it's just a big plug for some company. It just makes me think they are fake and phony and in it for the free stuff. Oh, and don't even get me started on bloggers who will give any company a good review (like all the Canadians who gave good reviews to CSN - the least Canadian friendly company ever - ahem!). Anyways, sometimes when a new blogger starts up I think "well, I wonder how long it will take them to totally sellout" - boo!
Want more leftovers? Go visit our lovely host HERE!