- My due date is December 01
- I had Chicken at 39 weeks, I had false labor with him three times and he was head down and fully engaged at 32 weeks
- This baby has been head down and fully engaged since 28 weeks
- I've had countless false labors, plus my diagnosis of Irritable Uterus Syndrome (I swear that's not made up, it's a real thing)
- I've been 1cm dilated for three weeks now although they said that is common in second pregnancies
So there ya go, you tell me when he's coming!
TMT of the past:
Last Week I asked about packing my labor bag and you all gave me lots of great advice. I've got it and the baby's stuff all packed up (wow, is newborn stuff ever small; I totally forgot how tiny it all is). I only need slippers, lanolin and bum cream. Then I quickly need to finish up the LONGEST file ever for work and I'm all ready to have a baby!
ps. I promise next week won't be about babies anymore, I'll have a real bitchy question for everyone - I swear!
Want to play along? Grab the code below and paste it into the HTML section of your post, then ask your question. It's that easy!