This year has had some great experiences for you though and while we haven't been here long the new house seems to be so good for you. You've made some new friends in the neighbourhood, You're doing karate, you're reading and writing and I seriously am amazed at how you've caught up!
Things I never want to forget:
- The first night you read me goodnight moon ON YOUR OWN and I was blown away!
- How you seriously say the funniest things and make us laugh all the time!
- How you don't dance but if I put on music you will do crazy ninja moves all around the house.
- What an amazing swimmer you are. Seriously you can dive to the deep end of our pool, have an amazing front crawl and you love it!
- How you will still snuggle me and how you tell me you love me ALL THE TIME!
- How the first night we moved in to our house and got into the spa you said "we should be thankful for this spa"!
Honestly so many things to be thankful for with you and I'm sure hoping that six is easier for you than five was! I love you so much.